Friday, January 11, 2013

Escherisms



Escher is officially "Three HALF!" He has been full of lots of funny quips lately.

He came into the kitchen the other night when I was making dinner and he said "What is that AWFUL SMELL?"

He threw his little stuffed elephant at me and when I went to take it from him he said, "I thought we were playing Elly bounce!"

All of his four "baby animals" lion, tiger, Elly girl, and hippo, all have baby sisters now. Elly girl's baby sister goes everywhere with Blankey and Elly girl now. He told me that Elly girl doesn't like to share. Hmm... I know someone else who is struggling with sharing too!

I was trying to convince Escher that he wanted to watch a certain movie and he said, "How bout NO..."

Escher was trying to weasle a treat out of me and I told him that he had to tell me that I was his favorite. He tells me "I'm your favorite!"

We were snuggling in his bed the other night and he looks at my forehead and says "Mommy, what are these? What are these weird squiggly lines on your head?" Thank you, Escher, for pointing out my wrinkles. I suppose you know what color gray is, too, right? Want to point out the gray hairs on my head too?


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment