- shaking and nodding his head! not really in context... although sometimes its fun to pretend that he knows what he is doing. And he can't nod just his head... his whole body moves back and forth!
- His new syllable of the week is "GA" If you ask him something he will either shake his head, or say "ga!"
- He has been pulling up and cruising on the couch for awhile, but now he is getting much more ambitious and letting go for a second or two. He is also pulling up on the walls/front door, the table, baskets, and the fireplace doors (which are baby proofed, thankyouverymuch!)
- He tries to grab your nose if you say "nose". He also likes to play with your ears!
- He makes a "vrrrooooom vvvvrrooom" noise when playing with his trucks! This was absolutely phenomenal to watch, because matt and i make noise when we play trucks with him, and he has started to imitate us and have imaginative play! Oh, the possibilities of play! Love it!
- He is trying to say some words. I'm pretty sure he has said "ball" a few times, and he tries to say "puppies" and he will look to the back door for the puppies if you say "puppies". He knows to look for me and Matt when we say "mama" or "dada", although he only says "dada". Escher needs to get the memo that my birthday is next week and all I want is for him to say "mama" : -)
Thats all I can think of for now. I'm sure there is other stuff. Everyday is just so much fun with him, I love playing and laughing with him!
We are off to Lake Gaston for our first lake trip of the year on Thursday! I hope the water is warm enough for duders to go swimming! I'm sure we will have lots of great pictures to post when we come back. Until then, check the newest ones out here- http://picasaweb.google.com/trishamundell/51010##
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!