- Escher looked at us at the dinner table the other day and said "Matt. And Tish. Hi!"
- everything is "oh, COOOOOOL!" and "NO WAY!"
- Whenever he sees a fly (or any other airborne insect) Escher sings "shoo fwy, shoo fwy!"
- his favorite lion king clip is "Hakuna Matata", which he calls "ta, no worries"
- he is obsessed with Golden Grahams. Who knew a random buy at the grocery store could bring such happiness?
- we went into PetsMart the other day, with Escher talking about elephants the whole time. Crazy enough, he found a bin of stuffed animals, one of which was an elephant, who ended up coming home with us. He has been labeled "big elley".
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
- stomp like an elephant
- slither like a snake
- jump like a kangaroo
- roar like a lion
- fly like a bird
- run like a hiena
- waddle like a penguin
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Escher brought lion and giraffe along for the trip.
I love, love, love this photo. I know the color is all off and its blurry but boy its the best I could do to catch that moment!
I also love that all this morning, Escher kept asking for "dad hap tuday cake? pees? tuday cake dude? right here, ahhh (points to mouth)".
Happy Tuuday, Matt!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
- last night at dinner he said "bye mom and bye dad!" Matt asked him where he was going and Escher replied "ChuckCheeeeeese!!"
- He peed in the potty before bath last night!
- After he wakes up I usually ask him if he had any dreams, and what he dreamt about. The other day he told me "Mom! I dremt rhino! two tails!"
- he has learned that giving kisses normally gets him what he wants.
- His obsession with "wian king" has been upped to a whole new level. We have a book that is dearly loved that we read 7000 times a day. "mone and puuu" (timone and pumba) are talked about constantly.
- In the book, Pumba gets stuck under a log. The other day, Truman got wound around the chairs out front. Escher laughs at him and says "frue stuck! puuu stuck wian king book!"
- i love that when escher says "truman" it comes out sounding like "Fur". we've decided that our next dog will be named "fur"
- a new favorite is the movie Kung Fu Panda. Escher calls it "shuu pa"
- juice box = "juuuu gaa"
Thursday, September 8, 2011
We fnally had the opportunity to ride, sans baby, from our house at the North End all the way down to First street at the South End. We celebrated with cocktails and fried shrimp at Rudees. It was such a great day! We rode about over 180 streets round trip, or about 13 miles. Wow!