Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sooo fast!

We found out on Friday that we will be moving a little sooner than expected! Instead of the end of January, we will most likely ring the New Year in in our new home, wherever that might be :)

We will be heading to Virginia Beach next weekend to check out a few rentals and peruse the areas that we know we would love to rent. Wish us luck!

Also, if anyone has any great tips for moving with an infant, they would be much appreciated. Secrets to weaning off a swaddle are also welcome :)

Since everything is so crazy right now, between taking care of duders, doing schoolwork, and trying to clean up/fix up the house, posting might get pushed aside for a little while. I still want to put up pictures and write about the new things that Escher does so I don't forget, but it just might not be as often. I apologize to all of our devoted readers ;-)

Today is a beautiful day in Richmond. Lots of great football games today; the Falcons play the Gaints, and the Redskins play the Cowboys (booo!!). I haven't been wearing my jersey lately because I have been so disappointed in the Skins, but I figured since they were playing their arch rivals I should sport it for the day. Both Matt and Escher looked at me like I was crazy! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment