Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Beach

This past weekend we got to take little dude to the beach! He did really well until about Sunday afternoon, then I think he was pretty tired from entertaining everyone :) He took some great naps yesterday! It was so great to be back at the ocean, we realized we hadn't been back since the baby luau in June!


All in all, it was a great time. We were able to spend some time with friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. Also, Matt and I were able to get out of the house after 7pm! I realize this sounds pretty silly, but I hadn't left the house after 7pm since Escher was born! Ahh!!! Thanks, Nani, for babysitting! Our nephews, Robertson and Sim, turned 5 and 2 this weekend. We loved watching their faces as they opened up their presents and enjoyed the yummy batman cake that was made.



On Sunday the weather was gorgeous so we were able to have lunch outside at Rudees with the Robsons. It was so great to have fresh seafood! Yumm!


Here are some pictures from this weekend. Escher loved his first trip to the beach!

He cooked it, he gets to eat it... all of it! :)


What a great present! A Batman costume! (I tried to get one of Sim, but he moves too fast!)


There is a park on 30th street that the boys played at while I walked to the Discovery Center to see if my friend Amanda was there. (She was! And we got to catch up, which was so great!)

I love this picture of Escher!




Ok, I love this picture of Escher, too!!












No comments:

Post a Comment