Tuesday, November 17, 2009

News, News, and More News...



A lot has happened since I last posted! Are you ready? Here are all the new stories to tell!

I forgot to mention in my last post that our dr said that we can start cereal with Escher any time now. So I got some of those little spoons and some cereal, and we are hoping to give it a whirl tomorrow morning. I'm sure I will have some fun pictures to post :) Also, Escher is cutting his first tooth! It is on the bottom. He has been Mr Drooly Pants lately, and he is chomping on everything he can get his hands on (and get his hands to his mouth, of course!) Wish us luck! I have some teething tablets which will help if he is really uncomfortable.

Also, Escher got an exersaucer! We had had our eye on the Rainforest Jumperoo by Fisher Price, but it was just too big and too expensive. So I saw a smaller one that looks like just as much fun! He was pretty excited to be in it! This is him waiting patiently for me to finish putting it together. It was like he knew it was for him!!
He had so much fun! He laughed so hard, which is great because we haven't heard a lot of his real laugh! He giggles a lot, but this was full on laughing! I love it!

Ok, so on to the biggest news. If you thought those were great times, hold on to your seat because I saved the best for last! WE ARE MOVING BACK TO THE BEACH!!!! Before Escher was born, Matt applied for a job in Norfolk. 6 months later, they finally made a decision and we are off to the ocean. God must have known that moving with a newborn would have been a mess :) Anyways, Matt will train here until about the middle to end of January, then we will be on our way! We are really looking forward to being back at the beach. Matt and I grew up near the ocean, and it really is a part of us. We are so stoked that we can raise Escher in that same environment. Plus, it will be nice to be close to our families and old friends. We prayed so hard about this job, and are so thankful to have this opportunity. We will keep you posted when we find out more specifics. Oh, and if anyone knows a great place to rent in Virginia Beach, let us know!
We hope everyone gets some great sunshine today! It is a beautiful day in Richmond, made even better by my laughing baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment