Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Headband



This headband has been hanging out in Riley's drawer since Christmas, I believe. I've always been on the fence about stuff in baby girls' hair, because I hate having stuff in my hair, and quite honestly, sometimes it just looks absolutely ridiculous.


However, since its Valentine's Day and Riley had on red, I thought I would give it a whirl.

I think Riley was on the fence about it, too. "Mama, what did you do to me?"


"Oh, you think I look cute in it? Well then, I will be all smiles!"


Ok, so she is super stinkin' cute in the headband. But I'll be honest with you... It stayed on for barely a minute. Just enough time for me to snap these pictures.


She tried to rip it off... Maybe I'll try to find her a smaller one!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment