Monday, August 6, 2012

Things Are Out of Control When....



You realize your toddler doesn't have pants on.


You think its a good idea to give a 3 yr old a canister of sprinkles.
 


You don't care that there is a baby tub in your living room. Not for bathing the actual baby but for giving Woody and Buzz and Company a bath because they got dirty at the park.


Playdoh gets left out and hardens.


There are animals everywhere. EVERYWHERE.


Breakfast is eaten picnic style. then forgotten about.


every storage container contains animals of some kind.



And there is a giant tiger in your dining room.


Somehow the baby just sleeps through all the chaos.

Sigh...

I've learned that if I wake up with any sort of agenda on my part, my plans are shot 5 minutes into the day. I'm realizing that if I just go with the flow that things are much easier. Going with the flow basically means doing whatever Escher tells me. So we play, a lot. Upstairs, downstairs, upstairs, downstairs. Playdoh, animals, Curious George, puzzles, books.

I'm realizing that these kidlets will only be young once, and in a few years Escher won't want me in the same room with him, let alone play with him. So on the floor playing is where I spend most of my days. The house can get cleaned later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment