Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Escherisms



Escher likes eyes these days. He likes to know the color of your eyes. He told me the other day, "I like your eyes, you have pretty eyes." Awww...


Speaking of Awww, is that a curl I see?


Yay! Escher's curls are coming back! We asked him if he wanted us to cut his hair short again and he said, "No, because then I can't do this!" and he proceeded to shake his head from side to side.

He likes to "call people on my ear."

"Hold on let me call Dad on my ear. Dad? Everything ok? Do you know about capsules? Will you talk to me about them please? Thank you."

"Hold on let me call Nee on my ear. Nee? You bring me chic fil a? You bring me chicken and fries and chocowate milk and honey and dunk and a book?"

"Hold on let me call Dad on my ear. Hey Dad? Everything ok? We found a jelly fish at the beach. You come see it? Ok. See you later."

I feel like Escher's play has taken a huge leap these past few weeks. He loves imaginative play with all of his different groups of friends, his animals, his Toy Story guys, his dinos. He gets this silly high pitched voice when he is talking for his toys and I just love it. He is also into search and find books, puzzles, and we are working on sorting things into groups. He also likes to sit with books he knows by heart and read them to himself. His drawing is pretty funny too, I love how he draws people. I'll scan one soon and upload it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment