Thursday, April 12, 2012

Potty Training

About a week or so ago, we decided to tackle the whole potty training thing. We didn't want to end up with two in diapers. Yikes!



I created this potty chart for Escher, which we hung on the bathroom door. Everytime he went pee in the potty, he got a sticker.


After 5 stickers, he got to pick a prize from the potty prize bucket. There were matchbox cars, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, a coloring book and a few other things I can't remember.


He did so good! However, we ended up buying him this lion piggy bank at Target for going poop in the potty, so somehow we went from getting stickers for each pee pee to getting money. Change, no paper bills. This is what Escher told me when I told him it was time to eat.

"Not right now Mommy. I busy. I pwaying with my moneey."

Oh boy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment