Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Escherisms


  • Escher loves to sing. We are always singing songs from Lion King like Hakuna Matata, Just Can't Wait to be King, Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Bugs in my Tummy (don't ask), the classic Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rhino Song, some of the ABC song, and most recently, my favorite: "Red Solo Cup... I fill up... Let's have a Party!"
  • Escher told me the other day "Mommy, I need to go to the dr. My belly getting big!"
  • I asked him if he wanted to go to Bayberry park, or Bayville Park, and he said "No, I want to go to Strawberry Park! Please?"
  • He asked me to go down the slide at the park and I said "no, mommy won't fit, my belly is getting to big." His reply? "Yeah Mommy, your belly IS getting big!" Thanks, Escher... Thanks....
  • I love when he says "Baby Riley coming soon Mommy!"
  • He loves to pick out clothes for Riley. Pretty much anything that has animals on it he wants.
  • I was eating a granola bar the other day when he asked for some. I shared two bites with him and then finished the rest. When he asked for more, I told him it was gone. He said "I know its gone! I only had two, you ate it all!"
  • We had a rough couple of days when he learned "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" from some girls at Grace Bible. That took some patience to get through....
  • We were at the Wendy's drive through and when we were getting our food he says "Thank you Wendy! BYE Wendy!"
  • If you ask him what is at Hilltop, he says "Swimming, Chicfila, Trader Joes and Petsmart!"
  • He knows which streets are Shore Drive and Great Neck Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment