Monday, February 6, 2012

Weeks 11-15

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I've been busy. I met a new friend! He lives in my bathroom and we call him toilet. We hang out every morning! Sometimes in the afternoon too, like if I eat Arbys or something else my body simultaneously craves and hates at the same time. So here, we go, on with the catch up.

Baby is the size of a: I think it grew to be a lemon?
I feel like: you don't want to know.
I want: Chicken Salad. and blueberry bagels. Chicken Salad on blueberry bagels. And mango. Please give me lots of mango. I actually had a dream about mango the other night. It was awesome. I also dreamt about this guy:



Surpisingly, even though beef has been on my "not want" list, I couldn't stop thinking about this bacon cheeseburger from Outback. Luckily Matt scored some giftcards at Christmas so he was sweet enough to take me and let me stuff my face. Looking at it now, I want one again... But we are out of giftcards :-(
Please do not give me: Slowly my food aversions have diminished. I still really have no desire to eat most red meats, but I have had ground beef tacos that are pretty yummy.
Silly Moment: I forgot where I parked. In the tiny Bloom parking lot. (in my defense there was a big van blocking the view of the car!). I forgot my phone number at the eye dr. I couldn't even pull myself together enough to tell her that I'm pregnant and have lost my brain. I'm sure she thought I needed help. And I've pretty much forgotten how to cook. Its been a slow process trying to cook dinner some nights a week. I have to stop and think through how I cook things, it doesn't come as naturally as it did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment