Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 16-17

So I'm technically 17 weeks today, but I will do a review of last week too.

Baby is the size of a: Turnip!
I feel like : I feel like I am starting to feel better. We had a rough cold go through the house so if I could kick the last of that, I think I could get some energy back. I've had 3 whole days of not puking this past week, and I hope it only gets better.
I want: Blueberry anything. Bagels, jam, the fruit. Oh, and popsicles, the breyers all fruit kind. We somehow ended up with 2 full boxes a few days ago, but they are almost all gone. I can sit and eat 3 of those a night. So can Escher! Ha!
Please don't give me: Seafood!
Funny Moment: I was trying to ask Matt if he wanted Rice Krispie Treats for SuperBowl, but I couldn't think of the name of the cereal. "You know, those things you eat with the marshmallows and the cereal and its all melted with butter?" Great description, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment