Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Escher….


Is going to be a big brother!!!!!

scan0001

scan0002
We had our first ultrasound appointment this morning. Here is “new baby”, as Escher calls it. We were able to see the yolk sac (which eventually turns into the placenta), little baby’s head and its little arm buds. It was just swimming around in there having a good time, I’m sure Smile
We also saw a little blinking going on which the doctor said was it’s heartbeat. So crazy! We got to hear the thumpity thump too, which is such a great, reassuring noise.
All in all, we are doing very well.  As for me, other than nausea I feel pretty good. I want bacon. Lots of bacon. To be more specific, I want bacon egg and cheese biscuits. And peanut butter. But not together because that would be gross. Or would it….

No comments:

Post a Comment