Friday, November 4, 2011

Escherisms

So, because I can never remember which volume of Escherisms we are on (and I am too lazy to check) we are going to just call these little posts about the idiosyncrisies of our dude, Escherisms. No Volumes.

We are well into the throes of being 2. Oh boy, is he 2...

  • Escher is definitely all about himself lately. "ME! LOOK ME MOM! MOM LOOK ME JUMP! MEEEEEE JUMP!"  <<<<< CRASH!!!!!>>>>>>  "Dude ok Mom... Dude ok"
  • "Me me me ME ME me ME me me" You get the point.
  • "no, Fur, my Dumbo. No Fur MY cheese. No Fur MY bath. No Fur MY _________"
  • which brings me to my next point. Escher doesn't like sharing. On occasion he will surprise me, when we are babysitting, but for the most part, the toys he has are his. No one elses.
So we are very egocentric these days. Just another phase right? Right. Hopefully. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment