Thursday, April 28, 2011

The time finally came...

For a haircut...





See those lovely, soft, golden curls....


The curls that smell so sweet and look so silly first thing in the morning...




They are gone. "Really mom, do you have to take my picture while I'm eating?"



Chopped off in just a few minutes at the hair salon. "What are you looking at? Yes, I got a haircut!"

Can you tell I'm devastated? Yes, I know that it will be easier for summer. Yes, I know that it will grow back. Yes, I know that he is still my child and that it looks cute and he looks grown up. But I'm still recovering from losing those precious golden curls. It still brings tears to my eyes and I choke up a little. Like right now.



At least Escher's haircut will improve his aerodynamics. "Ready, Set, RUN!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment