Thursday, April 28, 2011

Favorite Pictures from Easter Weekend


Escher enjoyed a virgin strawberry daquari at surfrider. why? because grandma thought he would enjoy one, that's why. and its Easter.


My tan line is awful!




Is he laughing? Crying?



"Yeah yeah!"



One of these will be ours someday... Did you know that when Matt and I retire we plan on buying a boat and spending the golden years of our life sipping margaritas and pina coladas on tropical beaches in the Carribbean? We will be some tan old people = )



Matt caught a fish. Escher decided to check it out. "See mom? Fiiiiish!!"



"Hmm... Let's check out the fins"



"I'm not going through Mom's beach bag... I was just borrowing her chapstick! See, I'm innocent, the contents of her bag were already all over the sand when I got here!"



I love the sun. Seriously. I get very depressed when I can't be out in it.



Fishing on the beach



"ball? ball? ball?"



Riding the wave in.


"Excuse me, have you seen any easter eggs laying around? that maybe have chocolate in them? I missed a spot on my cheek"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment