Friday, October 25, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch!

So it is well known in this house that I LOVE the pumpkin patch. Love, love, love. Yesterday I convinced Escher that he wanted to go (because we all know, what Escher says is what happens...Little Napoleon, haha!) and when Matt came home we convinced him that he wanted to go, too!

We piled in the car and headed to Hunt Club Farms. After strolling through the petting zoo, (where I bravely walked into the chicken coop!) we picked out one big pumpkin and two little ones. 

Escher was so excited to see the pigs and the goats. Riley liked driving the tractors. And I was just so thankful Matt came, because this big goose came towards Riley, and Matt firmly but gently put his leg out to keep the goose away. I, on the other hand, probably would have kicked it across the field out of sheer terror and snagged the baby and run away!

I took so many pictures, I uploaded them to an album, if you click on the link below, it will take you to them.


Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment