Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bittersweet Snuggles


So a yucky stomach bug has made its way through our house. Thankfully Matt and I have been spared (knock on wood) but Escher and Roo Bear have had it. On Sunday, the only way Riley wanted to rest was to sleep on my chest. Its so bittersweet to me, because I loved the snuggles, but I know I only got them because she was under the weather. She is so on the go these days that stopping to snuggle is down on her to-do list ;-)

I can't believe how big she has gotten. She didn't even really fit on me all snuggled up! Her long legs would fall off the side. I'm hoping she feels better quickly, but I know I will cherish those few hours where we just snuggled together. Thankfully no throw up made it into her hair, so I could smell how sweet it was, and how soft. Love me some baby snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment