Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Riley Jump-a-roo

Recently, we pulled out Escher's old exersaucer for Riley to check out.



Anyone remember this cute face?


Its funny, they both have the crazy hair on top of their head!



Riley really enjoys being in the jumpa-jumpa. Usually she hangs out in it when I'm in the kitchen. I'm not sure how she feels about that sun right there though...




"You mean this is for me?!?!?!"
  


"What, do I have something on my face? A booger in my nose?"



"Oh, I do have a booger! Let's give it to my brother, he'll eat it!"


She's right. Escher does love himself some boogers. This is just another phase, right? The booger eating phase?

He seriously tells me they are "dewishus."



"Mommy, I promise I will be the good one and not eat my boogers. I will just smear them on the couch, or the wall, or maybe under the table. Ok?"




Escher enjoys showing Riley the ropes. Or maybe he just likes to play with the toys!

On a side note, see those monkey jammies Escher has on? He loves those. He wants to wear those every night. After I wash them he smells them and says "Thank you for washing my monkeys mommy. They smell so good!" He loves them so much that his toes have started to wear holes in them. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment