Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Escherisms



The boy loves the beach. He always wants to wear his boardshorts and "no shirt! and no socks! with my green shoes!" The poor boy is really struggling with winter. Aren't we all!

I made pink lemonade the other day and he drank it and exclaimed, "oooh, it tastes like summer!"

We were talking about the North Pole, and how cold it was. I asked him if he would want to live there and he said, "No, I like it warm. I like summer!"

We were getting ready to read "Good Night Moon" the other night before bed and Escher says, "Oh good, that's Elly Girl's favorite." and also "Are those three bears in chairs in time out?"

Escher and I were snuggling in his bed and I went to grab Blue Elly and he said "No, put her back. She is in time out. She didn't want to share with me."

We went to Wendy's one day for lunch and we were joking that Riley wanted a Baconator. So now, Escher says, "Riley says 'I'm hungry, give me a Baconator! I'm gonna fill my diaper later!'"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment