Thursday, June 7, 2012

Escherisms


  • He says "I am a BIG man. NOT a LITTLE man."
  • We passed the chicken in front of Pollards Chicken the other day and he says "Look Mom, you see that chicken right there? He has a BIG BUTT!"
  • Apparently Mom has a "BIG BUTT" too!
  • We were on the beach over the weekend and Escher saw a group of people with red solo cups. He says "Look they having a party! Red solo cup, let's have a party!"
  • He told us the other day "When I am big, I want to be a zookeeper. I want to feed the giraffes and the lions and the zebras!"
  • Matt's cousin RJ was over the other night. He had a cowboy hat on, and Escher says "Hey RJ, where your horse?"
  • His newest thing has  been "I don't like Dad. I like Mom." When I remind him that Dad is the one that buys him stuff and gives him treats he says "Well, I guess I like Dad. But I like Mom better"

No comments:

Post a Comment