Friday, June 29, 2012

37 Weeks


Dear Riley, 

        This is you in my belly, last weekend at 37 weeks. Your ample size provides nice shade for your big brother! You love the beach... You are always moving when I take you swimming or even just when I'm sitting listening to the waves, which I hope you can hear too. I can't wait for you to be here and grow up in this awesome environment.  I know your big brother Escher can't wait to teach you how to swim and boogie board, show you crabs and fish and cheer on Dad while he surfs. And me too, because I won't be able to be a part of a family of surfers and not try it myself. :-)

We really can't wait to meet you, Riley. Please come ASAP. And I'm not just saying that because I'm hot and swollen and uncomfortable. I promise.

We love you! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment