Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sunday Park

Today Escher and I decided that it was too nice of a day to stay inside, so we went and walked around Sunday Park, on Swift Creek Reservior. I got some great pictures of Escher rolling around on the blanket in the grass. He really enjoyed watching the trees rustle in the wind. I was pretty proud of the way he held his head up! I'm sure it has to get exhausting after awhile, being so big and all :-) He rolled over from his tummy to his back at the end, although I don't think he did it on purpose. I think his head started to roll to one side and his body just followed!

Anyways, it was a great day to be outside. I'm trying to soak up all the sunshine I can before it gets cold and dreary. I will forever be grateful that I get to spend each and every day with Escher. Even though he is too young to really enjoy trips to the park right now, these experiences are still so fun for me. I love watching him grow, and I feel so fortunate that I can see every little thing he does each day.

Enjoy the pictures!



















No comments:

Post a Comment