Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School



Today was Escher's first day of school. He did so good. He was a little worried about going to a new school. He was also kinda mad about having to wear underwear. Beach boy much? Thankfully, the shoes were not an issue, haha. No crocs at preschool!

He helped me pack his lunch the night before, and he was so excited to have one of his new favorites, an english muffin "mini pizza!"


He told me he got to play on the playground, do puzzles, sit criss cross applesauce, and play with a wooden ark that he has had his eye on from the first day we were there to tour the school. He also told me that he told his teacher Ms. Amy that elephants most definitely do not eat bananas. "And you know what she told me mom? she told me I was right!"

We are looking forward to a fun new year of learning and growing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment