Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"My favorite friends!"

Out of the many stuffed animals that Escher has, he has chosen a select few to be his "favorite friends."




"Hey Mom, can I go down to my room and get my favorite friends and we can watch bob ba builder on the little tv? Ok, thanks Mom."


His favorite friends are: Floppy, Baby Tiger, Baby Hippo, Baby Lion, Blue Elly, Pink Elly, Blankey and Elly Girl.

After he lined them all up, he said "Mom, will you take a picture of me and my favorite friends watching a movie?"


The most favorite of Escher's friends is Elly Girl.

(He named her himself.)


"Mom, I just love Elly Girl sooooo much. She is SO cute. And I love blankey too."


Elly Girl goes everywhere with us. She waits in the car while Escher is at preschool. She goes into the grocery store and meets many shoppers and clerks. He loves his Elly Girl...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment