Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Bounce House!

Winter (or so it feels like, to me) has descended upon Virginia Beach. Bathing suits and beach toys have been packed away, and coats are grudgingly being found throughout the house.

In order to save our sanity, we had to get out of the house on Saturday, when it was in the upper 40s and raining.

Yes, I said upper 40s. I understand you all think I'm a wimp because I think the upper 40s is cold, but come on... Winter is my least favorite season! I grumble!

Anyways, we took Escher to a place called The Bounce House, which was filled with oodles of fun inflatables to bounce all the crazy energy right out of our hyper child.


This was inside a tiger inflatable! Escher was excited to see his favorite animals.






Escher also spotted the rest of his friends.




The Bounce House is a great time for kids of all ages! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment