Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Snapshots


Escher is sporting a new look these days. Its called the "sand-stache". All the perma-snot-on-the-face toddlers are catching on. Its a good look for him, don't you think?



Three generations of Mundell Boys. I'm surprised all their heads fit underneath the umbrella!



"frowing" sand.



Escher's shadow came along for a little while. Isn't it cute he decided to style his hair? I just love seeing that cute little peice sticking straight up!


The water felt amazing this weekend! Escher loves it!



Two Fish!


I convinced Matt to do one of those cheesey kiss pictures. I have to say it turned out cute!



Escher and his cousin Simeon enjoyed digging in the sand....



And getting apples from Nani...


And making sand-puddle holes...




This was Escher's very favorite part of the weekend... He kept asking Matt to jump! He let me play in the water with him too, but he made sure to let me know that he liked getting thrown the best :-)

We are all burnt, tired and happy. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and here is to the great summer that lies before us!

Thanks and prayers were also said for lives that have been given and lost in the armed services...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment