Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Car, Two Car

This morning in the car, Escher and I pulled up behind two cars at a stoplight. He says to me "wook, two cars!" Such a smartie...

On the way home, we saw a truck and a car, and I asked Escher how many cars he saw. He said "wa car, wa twuck." His tone implied that he was letting me know that he knew that there was one car and one truck... like I was trying to trick him into saying two cars! Such a smartie...

Last night while we were cleaning up before bed, I was looking for Hippo and Lion. I asked Escher where they were and he points and says "Right there!" I look and he is pointing to where he precariously balanced them on the edge of the fireplace. Such a smartie...

I thought I had until he was at least 4 or 5 until he turned into Mr. Smartie Pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment