Friday, February 4, 2011

BOUNCE!

Today, at the Princess Ann Rec Center, was a play date thing called "Little Preschool Bounce" for kids 5 and under. When I first read about it in the class booklet, I knew it was something that Escher would love. Matt was able to take a day off of work and come with us! We had a blast, and I'm pretty sure that everyone in the room knew it! We had several comments along the lines of "Wow, he is having a great time!" He let everyone know how much fun he was having!

Escher's favorite was definitly sliding down the slides (there were 2 other bouncehouses that I didn't get pictures of). He would shout "wee! woah!" all the way down, and then do his happy dance and clap for himself. Unfortunately I didn't catch any of that on tape... my camera battery died 5 minutes in (doh!). These are the few good images that I managed to catch. The playtime ended with coloring, goldfish and juice. It was a great time!

This event is coming to the Great Nec Rec Center again in a few weeks! We will definitely be going again! Any takers?





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment