Monday, September 13, 2010

Puddles!

Yesterday, Escher discovered puddles for the first time! We explored the neighborhood after the rain stopped and found a few good (and messy) puddles for Escher to splash around in.



I am really enjoying finding "big kid" stuff to do with Escher, now that he is walking. I feel like it opened up a whole new world of possibilities! We walk to the beach, play at the park, go "exploring" around the neighborhood. It really is just a fun age, and an excellent time of year to explore the world outside. The weather has been so gorgeous here! A beach girl at heart, I am so sad to see summer leave us. I am desperately clinging on to the last rays of summer sun and grudgingly pulling out my long pants and ugh, shoes too. I am loving open windows, cool breezes and excellent sleeping weather at night though!

What are your favorite things about fall?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment