Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Popsicles

Escher has embraced summer's favorite treat, the popsicle, with open arms. Or maybe I should say mouth = ) Popsicles have become a common treat in our house, especially it has been so warm lately. Don't want Escher to throw toys/shoes/towels/etc out of the cart on the way to the beach? Give him a popsicle to eat while he rides! Need a few minutes after dinner to clean up? A popsicle saves the day! Now, I've started to be a little concerned about the amount of not-so-healthy popsicles that he eats, so I'm thinking about starting to make my own. I would love to hear some ideas!

Meanwhile, let's decide what popsicle color looks best on Escher:



Magenta

Dark Purple

Green

Or the classic red.

Not sure which I like best, but I do know one thing: That boy can eat some popsicles!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he has no color preference - i like the classic red myself. Surely these are not the mini slow melt popsicles???

    ReplyDelete